5 Views· 15/04/22
Pro-vax Kiwi's struggle for support after rare adverse reaction to COVID vaccine | The Project
New Zealand has one of the world's highest COVID-19 vaccine uptakes, many Kiwis eager to get jabbed and do their bit for the 'team of five million'. Hayden was one of them - but after his first dose in September, he's been rushed to hospital nine times.
Despite his own adverse reaction, he's far from being anti-vax. Sharing his story with Patrick Gower, he says he just wants support for people like him, who happily got vaccinated, but unfortunately suffered rare side effects. ➡️ SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/NewshubYouTube
You're joining us on the official YouTube channel for Discovery NZ's Newshub. Here you will find livestreams and news videos from our award-winning team of journalists working across our bulletins and shows - The Project NZ, AM, Newshub Nation, and The Hui.
* Sign up for the Newshub Now newsletter: http://bit.ly/NewshubNow
* Follow Newshub on Facebook: http://bit.ly/NewshubFacebook
* Follow Newshub on Twitter: http://bit.ly/NewshubTwitter
* Follow Newshub on Instagram: http://bit.ly/NewshubInstagram
* Follow Newshub on TikTok: http://bit.ly/NewshubTikTok
For all footage licensing enquiries please visit: https://www.discoverycorporate.....co.nz/home/contact-